Seduisant Strands Hair Care
- Flat Irons, curling irons, wands, and blow dryers are all safe to use on our hair! If you want to reduce the chance of heat damage, it is a good idea to begin with the lowest heat setting on your tool.
- Seduisant Strands may be colored and processed. Be sure to keep colored and processed hair conditioned and moisturized.
- It is ideal that hair is shampooed weekly, or bi-weekly. Use a shampoo that is sulfate-free, and does not contain alcohol. We suggest you do not massage hair! Always thoroughly rinse shampoo out with lukewarm water.
- Applying a moisture rich conditioner is advisable to maintain the silky, shiny, moisturized state of your hair, as well as preventing tangles and breakage. Always rinse conditioner out with lukewarm - cool water.
- Yes, you are able to use styling products on our hair such as, gel, mousse, and leave-in conditioner. We recommend a minimal amount of any products to avoid build up.We also suggest that you avoid alcohol and oil based products.
- Always comb hair straight down starting at the bottom (ends) and working your way up to the shaft (middle) of the hair, and combing the roots (top) of the hair last. We suggest using the brand "wet brush."
- To reform hair back to its original pattern, simply add water, and scrunch hair from the ends, our hair also reforms with steam.
Remember it is pivotal to thoroughly care for your hair to maximize the opportunity to reuse and restyle hair. Seduisant Strands can last you more than 18 months if properly cared for!
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Suggested Amount of Hair
It is highly suggested that you reference the table below, in regards to how much hair you should purchase to achieve the ultimate full look.
|Length of Hair||# of Bundles|
|12" - 18"||3|
|20" - 26"||4|
|28" - 30"||5|